Friday, May 17, 2019

Winter Sports

Hi guys,

We will be sharing with you about our winter sports.

It's our first day of Winter Sports and we are very excited about our sports uniforms and playing against other schools.

There is at least one person in our class playing for each of the different sports offered. This means that some people are playing basketball, some are playing rugby, some are playing hockey, some are playing football and some are playing netball.

Miss D is looking after the netball teams so unfortunately she will only have photos of them.

Some of us are nervous  because we haven't played our sports before but we are still going to try our personal best. Maybe we will see some of you today!

Here is our netball teams playing.

3 comments:

  1. Hi guys!
    Sorry, this is a bit of a late post but i'm sure you will see it tomorrow!
    I've been away for the week.. I had a really sneaky secret wedding! So now I am Mrs Thoms.. none of the Ruru students knew about it so it was a really big surprise to them as well! They are still gettting used to my new name!

    I watched a couple of your teams on Friday at Winter Sport Netball and WOW!!!! Some of you are so so good.. do any of you play club Netball? If so, who do you play for?
    I used to play Netball, but then I hurt my knee! TWICE! So I had to give up so I wouldn't keep hurting it!

    Hope you all had a great Monday! Chat soon.
    MRS THOMS!! (the old Miss McCormick!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talofa lava Mrs Thoms,

      Its exciting news to hear about your wedding! Congratulations! Your new last name is nearly the same as one of our student's name's, Tom.

      Some girls play netball for a club. Three girls play for the Hornby netball club. I ( Miss D) think they are amazing too! I would like to meet you at netball one day! Hopefully we will see each other on Friday!

      Have a great weekend!
      All the best,
      Room 6

      Delete
  2. Hello Room 6.I like listening to you when you get back from your games and telling me all that you did.It's good to hear that you tried your personal best and persevered.Keep up the great work.Have fun and good luck for Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging Data!

Hi readers, I have not been posting enough blogs this year! Oh Dear! This morning Miss D showed us how to use our blog data on google sh...