Wednesday, July 31, 2019

MOVING ON TO TERM 3 !!!!!

Hi Readers,

Welcome back to the Ako Ngatahi room 6 blog again. Today I am going to give you a review of what Term 2 has been like. This Term we have been in a lot of things for example Shared Lunch, Biathlon, Cross Country and Winter Sports.


 I had also had an opportunity to go and represent the school in the zones basketball team. The juniors in our school got to go to Orana Wildlife Park for a visit.


In our class room we have been learning about earth science. This have been really fun because we have to do experiments that have been really fun like making borax crystals and sugar crystals. We are still making our sugar crystals because they need a while to make.


Term 2 has been really fun with sport and we have had a lot of fun in room six. From my point of view I think Term 3 is going to be even better. I am looking forward to moving on into Term 3 and I pretty sure that the rest of my class is too.


Please do not hesitate to comment on this blog post.

From, Quaid

1 comment:

  1. Hello Quaid and Room 6 One of my favourite topics is Earth science and it sounds as though you had some great experiences learning about this. I hope Term 3 is full of just as much fun and learning.
    From Mrs Carey

    ReplyDelete

Blogging Data!

Hi readers, I have not been posting enough blogs this year! Oh Dear! This morning Miss D showed us how to use our blog data on google sh...